Tuesday, March 8, 2011


One thing I know Jeremy is looking forward to having when we buy a house is his own garage with his tools. I remember last off-season when he was building his own portable pitching mound he stayed out in the garage for hours. He had borrowed some of both our dad's tools & with all those tools he poured right into his project. Without these tools he would have not been able to complete his pitching mound. Every now & then he would holler at me to bring him a tool... I am definitely not an expert at naming tools. If it would have been me building this mound I would have had to hire someone else to either do it for me or show me what tools to use. This brings me to my blog today....

What kind of tools are you missing in your life to be healthy? Maybe you are like I was when Jeremy asked me for a philips screwdriver.... "wait which one is that one? The flat one?" lol... Its ok, you can laugh at me :) Maybe you know you want to eat healthy but you don't know what that looks like? Is that eating fat free foods? Do I need to just drink diet pop & not regular? Do I just need to walk for 30 minutes to lose weight? Not sure?

I think alot of people want to be healthy. Truly, honestly want to have a healthier lifestyle... However, they are missing key tools to use in order to accomplish this goal. As a personal trainer my goal everyday is to show my clients the proper tools to change their life.... physically, spiritually, & emotionally.

 So how can you learn these tools?

I am starting a program to help women learn how to make lifetime choices on a day to day basis & hold them accountable for 6 months. After 6 months I will be confident in knowing that they know the tools they need to have in order to keep this a lifestyle & not a diet program. These tools are key.

In order to reach any goal you must have the tools to get there.



p.s. If you are interested in the Lifechangeher program please contact me @ hefnerfitness@yahoo.com :)



No comments:

Post a Comment