Thursday, April 21, 2011

Every 5th Day.


Every 5th day for the Hefner's is pretty much my favorite day. This is the day during the season where my husband is the starting pitcher which means we get to spend the day RELAXING.

Here is what it consists of:
-Sleeping in
-Breakfast at the table together
-Playing in the floor with Jace
-watching lots of ESPN & HGTV 
-Laundry
-Baths & quiet shower time for momma
-Naps as a family
-Lunch
-then off to the ball field!

We are pretty low key the day Jeremy starts... Not much is going on around our house expect enjoying our time at home. I don't have to get up & get everyone around, run errands, or make phone calls. Simply just soak up time on the couch. Unlike the other days of the week where we go shopping, out to eat, exploring town, etc. today is the day where we just chill. By far my favorite. 

Good luck to my wonderful husband tonight! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment