Wednesday, April 20, 2011


The little boy I know :)

After our 24 hour day of airplanes, sickness, ER visit, & no sleep things seemed to go back to normal. Well, as normal as we get! lol

The next day Jace seemed to be feeling much better. After taking daddy to the field we decided to go to the park to play & take the night off from baseball to just rest at the hotel. It was much needed & felt great! 

The last 2 nights we have gone to the game (getting there about the 3rd inning) & I can't get over how much easier it was to enjoy the game! He played next to me, flirted with the ladies by blowing kisses at them, danced to the music, clap when the crowd would clap, & even fell asleep on my lap! This is the boy I know.

Don't get me wrong,... Mommy was still exhausted after the game from him constantly wanting up & down & around, however, that is the norm. I love watching him interact with others! If you are mom then you understand what I am talking about! It's hard to believe he will be 13 months in just a few days! 

We are now out of the hotel & into our apartment as a family. I hate it we have to leave Saturday but we will be back very soon! (hopefully with less drama!) Thank you so much for praying for us & checking on us! You all are very special to us!

Soak up some family time this week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment