Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hobbies.


I have to admit that I never thought I would ever have "hobbies". I have always been so busy in sports & school growing up I never got the chance to really seek any anyway. Well, things have really changed... for the good.

I have hobbies.

Here are a few of the things I have come to enjoy:

Blogging. (obviously)
Taking photos of Jace & our family.
Running.
Reading. (never thought this one would happen)
Mentoring others. 
Health food stores. (when I have the time)
Starbucks (does that count as a hobby?)
Baking at Christmas time. (like my mother)

These are just a few that I have really taken on in the last year or so & I am happy to say they are apart of who I am. My sister-in-law has taken up sewing. Go see her crafts here. I have one of her aprons to wear while I bake & I love it! 

Things I wish I enjoyed or was talented at:
Cooking gourmet meals, sewing, cleaning, play the guitar, sing, & scrapbooking. Maybe someday.

What are your hobbies? 

Pictures taken last night of Jace:
I hope to get a nice camera someday! 




No comments:

Post a Comment