Thursday, June 16, 2011

Saying: Thank You.


One thing I love to do & sometimes wish I was better at it is to write Thank You notes. I hope Jace learns the importance of saying thank you to the ones around him. I love to go pick a new design of thank you notes at Target (my favorite place ever) & then just sitting down & thinking of all the people who deserved to be thanked, getting out my pin, & simply sending them love in a card. So many times we rely completely on technology to say these two words & I hope I never get away from writing them in my own hand writing. It may be sloppy but I believe it is more personal that way :).

Today as Jace continues to nap I can't help but realize I could sit here all day & think of people in our life who deserve a simple "thank you". It overwhelms me with love & true thankfulness in my heart for the people God has brought into our lives over the years. Hopefully someday I will be able to get a thank you card to each one of you... I will do my best. Until then, I want to say thank you to all of the people who have taught us, prayed for us, helped us in many ways, supported us, & have truly loved on us. Your sincerity never goes unnoticed.

I want to encourage you to send someone a thank you note this week in YOUR handwriting :) Share the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment