Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Road Trip: We meet again.


Sunday night Jace & I stayed home from the ball game & we packed Daddy's suitcase. Jeremy never expects me to do things like that but it's always nice to have it done so we can spend the time after the game together rather than packing & I enjoy being able to do it. So, instead of loading up for the game we decided to stay home, do laundry, & pack his bags. I knew being out here we would get attached to him being with us so much but I didn't realize I would really dislike the long road trips. If you know our family then you know none of us are good with goodbyes...Ever. No matter how long in between it is we go without seeing one another it's not fun.

Don't get me wrong, I truly enjoy my time out here with Jace. We have a lot of fun just relaxing, snuggling, playing ball, etc. There is just something about having to tell your husband goodbye.... whether it be for a weekend, week, month, or for some... years. I can't imagine what kind of feelings army wives experience. I have the most respect for them & their families. They are such strong women. 

Thankfully, Jeremy comes home Monday night & we will be waiting for him at the airport with big smiles on our faces! We will get to celebrate Father's Day when he gets home! Until he comes home Jace & I will enjoy our quality time here in the Arizona heat. 

Love on your loved ones & always kiss them goodbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment