Thursday, February 3, 2011

9 days left till Spring Training...


Each season I remember sitting in the same seat over & over again. It was to the point that if Jeremy looked up in the stands & didn't see me in "my seat" then he would go into a panic I didn't make it. The ushers & front office would even make sure I made it safely. (we have been blessed with great friends along the way!) This year it is going to be a little different with a 1 year old sitting with me through 9 WHOLE INNINGS! (pray for me!) I am anxious for Spring Training to start, yet it brings up all kinds of emotions that I tend to pack away during the off-season months. I don't realize how much my lifestyle is changed so quickly, almost like a touch of a button, when Jeremy leaves for Spring Training. 

I am excited about starting this blog because it will be completely from my point of view. So many times people ask me how I am able to live the uncertainty of baseball & I simply tell them "I just have faith & do it" but here is my point of view in greater detail. :)

From the day we began our journey together I have had a passion to write a book about our experience so this is the beginning to sharing my journal. 

2 comments:

  1. Excited to see where God takes You, Jeremy and Mr. Jace!!!! So very proud and blessed to have you in our family!!! Can't wait to see where your journey takes you guys this year. Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sarah Grace,

    The Lord not only has hand picked Jeremy to have an incredible baseball skill, but He has hand picked you as his wife in ministering to other wives and girl friends of players. You have impacted more women than you know.
    God bless you in this calling.

    ReplyDelete