Friday, February 18, 2011

Mom's.. can you relate to this picture???

No, it's not Mother's Day... but when I saw this I couldn't help but use it for my post today! It describes how I have felt lately..
(now when Jeremy was here I have to brag on him that he was sooo good about cooking dinner, etc)

My new ministry I am working on organizing has to do with the mentorship of mommy's... I know I haven't been a mom for long but it doesn't take long to understand this photo! Through training I have seen how so many mom's get drained & have yet to find time for themselves... this is what I want to help with ;-) It's amazing how your life changes so quickly! When you are pregnant you are just so anxious to meet your little one & hoping you have it "all together"... then, its not long until you feel like its impossible to have "anything together'... I have learned that it's ok to not have it "all together all the time".. I want to help mom's have a balance... to find time for THEM... I believe wen you find that undivided time with God & have time for yourself it overflows in your home... 

Today I went running with my dear friend, Trina... I am so thankful for her friendship & one thing she told me was that I need to sit down & seek what God desires in this season of my life. I am overwhelmed with excitement to get moving on this new ministry but before I run I have to walk... Today I am walking... Today I am going to seek God's desires for this ministry he has laid on my heart & be silent... 

Today seek God's direction in your desires... Take time to slow down & hear his voice. 

More details coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment