Thursday, February 10, 2011

Jace & Daddy watching football

Tomorrow Jeremy leaves for Spring Training on his own.. just him & the blue Ford F-150 will be taking the 15 hr trip this year. Jace & I will be staying home until the 21st then flying out to visit for a week. 
Usually at this time we are calling apartment complexes, comparing prices, calling Cox Cable, doing laundry, loading the truck, figuring up our budget for Spring Training, making a plan for each place we could be placed for the season, putting stuff in storage (which we still are but not for as long!), & saying our goodbyes to family & friends... This year we are eating homemade waffles for dinner, doing "his" laundry, & sending him off! :)  In the past we left in March & not February... He has to report Feb 13th this year. Jeremy will be going to "Big League Camp" for the first time & I couldn't be more proud of him!! I cannot wait to get to Arizona to the warm weather, our wonderful friends, & watch lots of baseball! I have missed Arizona! 
I just want to take a moment to brag about my husband.... He has worked so hard at his career & is so humble. He puts everything he's got into being daddy, husband, pitcher.. & most importantly his relationship w/Christ... I have seen him grow tremendously in his relationship with Christ over the past 5 years & even more so this off-season. I am praying for him as he leaves bright & early tomorrow morning! May 
God use our family this baseball season to Glorify HIM!!!

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.”   John 14:27 

No comments:

Post a Comment