Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Daddy's schedule.

(Jace napping w/his dog)

During baseball season we adjust from our schedule to daddy's schedule: baseball time. 

During the off-season bedtime for all 3 of us is usually around 8:30 (getting old? na! just early wake up calls!) but during the season our bedtime is usually midnight. I remember sitting through a wives luncheon listening to a wife talk about her boys schedules & all I could think about was how crazy everyone would think I was if I let my son stay up that late. Well, here we are over a year later & guess what? Jace's bedtime is midnight. It didn't take long for us to adjust to his schedule & while he has been on the road we have tried to keep the same sleeping schedule as if he were home so we don't have to adjust again. Honestly, I think it was harder for me adjust to this schedule than it was for Jace. I still seem to wake up too early & start yawning at games. Don't worry, Jace still gets his naps, play time, & at least 9 hours of sleep each night... and PLENTY to eat :) it's just at different times than most. 

We eat breakfast at 10:00, lunch at 1:00, play, nap from about 3:30-6ish, dinner, then off to the baseball games we go & if Jeremy isn't playing we usually just make an appearance & take our time getting there, bedtime when we get home (sometimes starts in the truck on the way home). We have condensed our naps into one long nap as of right now until further needed (morning power naps do still happen). 

*Hoping to get my training in sometime in the mornings!

We might not be normal, but as I always say, "what's normal anyway?" 

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

wearing Jace out before nap time to stay on daddy's time. He was getting sleepy by this point!


****Go follow my marathon training at my new fitness blog!!! 
http://themarathonmommy.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment