Thursday, May 12, 2011

The little things...

Enjoy the little things in life... 
for one day you will look back & realize they were big things.

As a family we have made some big decisions the past few weeks. We have been praying for a long time now about what direction to go with traveling during the season. After flying back & forth severals times every few weeks trying to adjust to 2 different schedules & A LOT of praying we found that being together was number 1.

Nothing beats watching Jace look up into his daddy's eyes & watch them play together. We flew in yesterday & Jeremy was at the airport to pick us up. When we walked out to where he was standing Jace immediately started kicking his feet & squealing with joy. I loved it! That right there reassured our answer to coming out here. We want to be together to share the little things that happen daily.

Yes, I still have my own business as a personal trainer, however, I will be keeping my schedule like a teacher's. I will work during the school year & take off in the summer's to travel with Jeremy. I will be offering a few different alternatives during the summer but will be back in time to begin personal & fit camp sessions! I feel so blessed to be able to choose my schedule AND have so many great clients who support us being with Jeremy! :)

I am thankful today for the little things in life! What are you thankful for????

2 comments:

  1. Alivia and I are thankful for you, Jeremy, and Jace! So glad you are there together!

    ReplyDelete