Friday, May 6, 2011

Tough love.


I have loved being able to watch Jace & Benjamin interact lately. They have became pretty good buds... most of the time anyway! ;)

Yesterday we spent the evening at Anna's softball game & I spent the whole time playing with these two. Benjamin is FULL of energy & now that Jace is walking he loves to chase Ben around. 

Benjamin kept wanting to "wrestle" with Jace & at times I would find him holding Jace in a head lock. Jace would wimper & then get right back up to chase him again. Ben would go after me as well & say "Go Down!" while trying to push me down... lol... So I would pretend to fall & he would wrestle me. Jace did not care too much for this. He rushed over to his momma & started patting me with hugs & kisses really worried Ben had hurt me. 

Each day Jace is learning something new & growing so fast! Saying new words & beginning to run & not walk.... soaking up each moment as they pass by!

No comments:

Post a Comment