Thursday, May 26, 2011

For my husband.

My husband's favorite cookies: No Bake Cookies.
*Made them for Jeremy to welcome him home from his trip! Jeremy's mom, Darla has made these for him as long as he can remember & I just hope to make them half as good as her! :) I hope Jace likes my cooking as much as we like both our momma's cooking! (I love baking like my mom does!)

This blog goes out to my husband! We have been together almost 5 years now & I love him more today then I did 5 years ago. I love him more today than I did yesterday. Lately my blogs have been about our experiences with Jace & I sure don't want to let the fact that I have an amazing man I share a last name with go unnoticed. 

As I mentioned before, Jeremy has been gone for an 8 day trip. He comes home today! The one good thing about having a partial (longer sometimes than others) long distance relationship is that fact that the butterflies are always there when you meet back up! I remember in college when we were both playing ball at different colleges & I would get butterflies knowing he was going to show up at my game or that I get to see him after working long hours at OSU football games. Then when I would fly out to visit him in Fort Wayne I remember sitting on that little bitty plane from Chicago to Fort Wayne getting anxious in my seat to get there & see him waiting for me. I couldn't wait for those baseball games to be over & was always so thankful he was the first one out of the locker room so we could go to Chili's & catch up. We were best friends & still are but for some reason I still get all shy when I first see him... silly I know.  I have to say that the butterflies today are much more than the ones 5 years ago. God has truly blessed me with a loving, caring, grateful for every little thing I do, sweet, manly, Godly, baseball player, best friend, awesome daddy, of a man! 

Thanks for letting me brag a little bit about my husband today. He deserves it. 

Love you Jeremy!

No comments:

Post a Comment