Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Technology.


Thankful for technology.

Yes, that's right. I am thankful for my Macbook. I am thankful for my Iphone. I am thankful for Facebook & Skype. Without these things it would be much harder to be away from the people we love.

Yesterday I got to join in on my bible study back home with some amazing girls! I sat on my porch with the mountains behind me but felt like I was right there with them & was able to join in on the discussions. What a blessing techonology can be!

I am so thankful we can call, text, send photos, skype, & hear the voices of the people we love! It makes being here in Arizona so much easier & allows everyone to follow how fast Jace is growing! I also love the fact that we can have "facetime" with Daddy when he is on the road & see his face! Love that Jace & I can sit on the couch not only just listen but WATCH daddy pitch... 

Some say technology is bad but this baseball family says it is much appreciated! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment